Social Media Charter. Community management.
How do you position the leader of fine flagrance and perfumes as the creative and innovative partner of brands in the development of their fragrances?
An Instagram account that shows the expertise of the house by promoting its best ambassadors, perfumers: an inspiring journey in the heart of their creative worlds.
- An Instagram account that paces the highlights of the brand.
- An event launch that capitalizes on Speed Smelling, the brand's flagship meeting, where perfumers share their know-how and creativity with the press and influencers.
- Live appointments led by perfumers: masterclasses that immerse influencers in their profession.
An animation that reveals, through exclusive content, the many facets of perfumers: interviews, inspirations, creative processes ...
- Organic recruitment of more than 1100 subscribers over the first two months;
- An average engagement rate of 10% on posts.
Our president says
How do you tell the story of the perfume designer's job? Creating a perfume is an adventure. It is a complex, difficult quest, at the crossroads of dimensions as paradoxical as artistic inspiration and chemistry, knowledge of societal trends and personal imagination. For IFF, we imagined a series of magic moments that allow passionate influencers to meet the elite of perfume: the noses that, at IFF, seek out and conceive the fragrances of the great perfume brands. By introducing them to the alchemy of perfume, we open up the mysteries of one of the most mysterious professions there is.Hervé Kabla, Président - Else & Bangv